Pokémon Karmesin & Purpur: Guide to the co -op
In this guide to the co-op multiplayer in Pokémon Parmesan & Purpura, you can find out:
- you need that for the co-op multiplayer from Pokémon Parmesan and Purpura
- How can I play with friends in the co-op multiplayer?
- What can I do in the multiplayer of Pokémon Parmesan and purple?
- How you can play with your friends
- What advantages you get from this
you need that for the co-op multiplayer from Pokémon Parmesan and Purpura
It is so far! You can finally experience adventures in the world of Pokémon with your friends in Pokémon Parmesan and Purpura. You can enjoy the co-op multiplayer with up to three teammates. Furthermore, you can play either with three friends or with three trainers from all over the world. Basically, you need an active subscription from Nintendo Switch Online for online mode. Everyone needs the subscription with whom you want to play together-regardless of whether it is a friend or stranger.
In addition, you can finally experience adventure in the Couch-Koop offline. Grab friends, throw yourself on your sofa and gamble.
How can I play with friends in the co-op multiplayer?
In order to be able to play, you carry out the following steps:
- Connect to the Freundeskreis function. You can find it in the Poke portal, at the top of the menu.
- There you either join an existing group or create your own group. If you want to join a group, you need the right link code. You get it from the group's host.
- If you create a new group, you have to share your own code with your friends if you invite them.
Just like the online multiplayer, the local co-op multiplayer: Create group, invite teammates using the code or join the group using the link code and join in.
What can I do in the multiplayer of Pokémon Parmesan and purple?
If you have your group together, you and your friends can finally go to Pale. Different activities await you there:
- Together explores the world of Pokémon Parmesan and Purpura.
- Step against each other to finally find out who is the strongest Pokémon trainer. Or you deny fights against coaches from all over the world.
- Enter the Term Raids and fight together against Terakrristall-Pokémon. The Raids make it easier for you.
- Show each other your collection and exchange your Pokémon to complete your Pokédex. This is not only possible with your friends about link exchange, but also through the magic exchange. With this you can exchange your monsters with Poke trainers from all over the world.
More Pokémon guides:
- Pokémon Parmesan & Purpura: All differences
- Pokémon Parmesan & Purpura: List with all Pokémon
- Pokémon legends: Arceus-All Incognito locations
Visit us on Facebook and Instagram and discuss your favorite games with us!